Helping clients in various areas of law.
Serving clients speaking English and Polish.
Patrycja D. Sobon Attorney at Law
Committed to Serving Northeast Ohio
Estate planning does not need to be difficult. It can be completed in 5 quick steps, most from the comfort of your own home. Here is how we work with you step by step to create your unique Estate Plan.
1. Initial Contact – call or e-mail my office. We will promptly respond and send you our intake form to complete. Our form is simple and gives me an idea as to your assets and wishes for your estate plan. If you have any questions while filling out the form, please always feel free to reach out to us.
2. Review Consultation – after reviewing your intake form, we will schedule a telephone, Zoom or office consultation to address your questions and concerns regarding your documents.
3. Drafts – we will send you drafts of all your estate planning documents for your review. We will follow up with you within a week to see if there are any questions, concerns or changes needed to be made.
4. Signing Ceremony – we will schedule an official Signing Ceremony in the presence of required witnesses.
5. Final Follow up – if the Signing Ceremony takes places anywhere other than our office, we will take the original documents after the Ceremony to have them scanned and copied. Once they are copied, we will follow up with you to arrange for pick up. We also ask that you complete a quick review of our services on Google, Facebook and/or Yelp.
Please don’t let cost keep you from creating your unique estate plan. If cost is a concern, contact our office and we will work with you to find a way to help you. Payments plans are available.
Call to Schedule Your First Consultation!
CONTACT US: 216-586-4246 I email@example.com I 1801 Euclid Ave., A094, Cleveland, Ohio 44115